Shipping and Handling
We want you to enjoy your SISUWEAR goods as soon as possible after placing your order.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours (2 business days) of your order being received by us. South African orders are sent via Postnet. All international orders are sent via express services (DHL, UPS or equivalent).
In most cases, your order should arrive between 5 and 7 days after placing your order, when shipped to a South African address. Delivery to locations outside South Africa may take up to 4-21 days or more to be delivered.
The time frames above are estimates only, and SiSu Performance Pty Ltd makes no guarantees nor accepts any liability for deliveries that occur outside these estimates.
How will your order be delivered?
Orders despatched to addresses within South Africa are delivered by Post Net.
Orders despatched to addresses outside South Africa are sent (wherever possible) via express services
(DHL, UPS or equivalent).
Orders may also be delivered via Registered Post, upon request.
Orders under ZAR 2800 (including GST) shipped within South Africa
Within South Africa: ZAR 90.00
Please note: Shipping costs do not include overseas taxes, duties or tariffs and will be payable by the customer (see the guidelines below).
Should you or the individual or organisation marked on the shipping address refuse to accept delivery of your order because of duties and taxes payable, we will refund you less the cost of shipping fees charged to us for both the outbound and inbound shipping.
Goods Purchased Online for Personal Use
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the courier can deliver your goods in the shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, the courier may pay the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid the goods will be delivered to you
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package
When buying goods online, you should always check whether they are either being sent to your address from:
- Your country
- Another country
- Outside your customs union country
Note: Different rules apply when buying goods for commercial use.
In order to make shopping on the SISUWEAR website easy as possible, we have a super simple returns policy.
To return an item simply Contact Us via the tab at the top right of our website or via email with your original purchase invoice.
Upon receipt with us your return, it will be processed as quickly as possible according to the following policy:
Our returns policy
We are happy to provide a refund for full priced (non-sale) items returned within 30 days of your original order date. Alternatively, you may also choose to receive a store credit of 110% of the value originally paid for the returned item exclusive of shipping costs.
We will issue a store credit for sale items and full priced items returned outside 30 days. These items are not eligible for refund or 110% store credit.
Sale items are those items marked as 'on sale' (discounted from Recommended Retail Price) or discounted via coupon during sale periods (e.g. Black Friday).
We are happy to provide free exchanges for full priced items returned within 30 days. To exchange a sale item or full priced item returned outside 30 days please use your store credit to place a new order.
Please note that while items qualifying for free exchange will be shipped at SISUWEAR 's expense, we are unable to cover the costs of inbound postage.
If you are unsure, our returns policy is clearly explained in the following table:
- Refunds and store credits are for the value of items returned and will be issued exclusive of shipping costs.
- Goods must be returned ‘as-new’ in a saleable condition and be unworn, unwashed and complete with all original tags and in original packaging.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged and make sure to keep a copy of your tracking number. SISUWEAR cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- SISUWEAR can only accept returns for purchases made from the SISUWEAR website and not from our retail partner stores. Please contact your place of purchase for details of their returns and exchange policy.
- When returning Limited Edition kits, both the jersey and bib shorts must be enclosed.
- Exchanges are dependent on stock availability at the time of return. Should an item be out of stock or discontinued an item of the same value or a store credit will be issued.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
We want to ensure you are happy with the product and size you’ve bought. If you would like to make an exchange on your purchase, please contact us with your original purchase invoice via email or the Contact Us page at the top right of our website.
FAULTY GOODS & WARRANTY
SISUWEAR is proud of its commitment to high quality products and manufacturing standards. Unfortunately on rare occasions it is the case that faults may occur. If you believe your product is faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed photos and descriptions of the fault. SISUWEAR reserves the right to repair the garment if possible.
The address for returns is:
SiSu Performance Pty Ltd,
122 ARLANDA CLOSE, HIGHVELD,
CENTURION, GAUTENG, 0157